Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phoebe Phoebe is offline

Default How do I reduce the "Open Document" pane in "Word"?

When I click the "open" icon in "Word" it opens the "Look in" box which fills
the screen. There is no minimizing option so how do I reduce its size? This
does not happen in Excel or other Microsoft Office programs.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Double-click the title bar at the top of the dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman