Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Header and Footer Header and Footer is offline

Default How do I setup Footer starting from 5th Page of the doc?

How do I setup Footer starting from 5th Page of the doc?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Go to the bottom of page 4 and insert a section break (Insert Break - below
"Section break types", select "Next page", OK). Now your document has two
sections.

Go to the footer on page 5 (View Header and Footer). Turn off "Same as
previous" (to do this, turn off the "Link to previous" button in the Header
and Footer toolbar).

Now you have separate footers in the two sections. Insert the desired
contents in the footer of section 2 and leave the footer of section 1 empty.

For more information about section breaks, headers and footer, see:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm

--
Regards