Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stefano

Default AutoCorrect List Docs

This is in reply to the help I got moving my ACL settings from Word 2000 to
Word 2002.
Thank you for the macro, which works but there's a glitch which I hope you
can help me with. The default ACL doc for Word 2002 seems to be MSO2057,
which has only format stuff, lines and arrows, bt no text. Even though I
manually place my ACL doc in the same folder, and rename it MSO1033, Word
uses the 2057 doc for its AutoCorrect options.

Any ideas?

"Carol" wrote:

See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"stefano" wrote:

I want to move my Word 2000 settings to the Word 2003 on my new PC, esp. my
auto-correct options. Can I move the old MSO.acl file(s) to the new "Office"
folder and everything will be just fine and dandy?
(Without buying a migration software tool.)

Word changes indent and tab settings when I restart numbering Mary Lee Microsoft Word Help 3 April 23rd 05 03:36 AM
NONE TO HELP !!!! - ALL of my Office Settings has gone Jae Microsoft Word Help 0 April 14th 05 12:33 AM
ALL of my Office Settings has gone Jae Microsoft Word Help 0 April 5th 05 12:05 PM
Template settings TRM Page Layout 1 February 7th 05 11:11 AM
template settings TRM Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 05 04:23 PM