Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Liz

Default W-2 forms

I bought pre-printed w-2 forms how can i input info using MSword? on the
package is says it's compatible with MSword?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

I'm pretty sure we'd need a brand name to be able to help you with that.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Liz" wrote in message
I bought pre-printed w-2 forms how can i input info using MSword? on the
package is says it's compatible with MSword?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Liz

It's a staples brand 2005 W-2 Tax forms- Inkjet & Laser
On the box at staples it said compatible with Microsoft word

"Liz" wrote in message
I bought pre-printed w-2 forms how can i input info using MSword? on the
package is says it's compatible with MSword?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Liz

If it did I wouldn't be asking you in the first place. But now I know next
time I buy something it will be MAC compatible maybe they'll be helpful.

"Liz" wrote in message
I bought pre-printed w-2 forms how can i input info using MSword? on

the
package is says it's compatible with MSword?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

Liz: We don't work for Staples or Microsoft. We're trying to help. You must
realize that we get all kinds. Perhaps the box you bought is missing the
instructions. I would go back to the store and ask. That's what I'd do.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does it not come with instructions for formatting?

so
all may benefit.

"Liz" wrote in message
I bought pre-printed w-2 forms how can i input info using MSword? on

the
package is says it's compatible with MSword?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans

Unless the package you bought contains some software it is meaningless to
say it is compatible with Word. It sounds like typical marketing nonsense -
of course paper is compatible with Word and it will also be compatible with
a Mac and it won't help you or us a bit to know that.

Does your package contain anything at all other than the forms - or give
any indication that it should?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does it not come with instructions for formatting?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.