Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paniolo Paniolo is offline

Default Unable to get my Cliparts to work

I installed Window 7 successfully in my notebook.

However when I was doing a document task, I wanted to add a clipart,
"rainbow" into my document. But when I inserted rainbow and search, there
was nothing. On my other computer, a PC, Window 7 was also successfull. I
used Microsoft word and Clipart with no problem.

But my notebook I can't seem to get all the cliparts. Request assistance.