john novak john novak is offline
Junior Member

Default securing a page

When you have pages with text and pictures on them is there a way to lock the page so it cannot be scrolled down to another page. I am using Word 2007. Years ago I had a word processor and you could lock the pages so they would not move or jump to another page, Is there such a feature (of some kind) in word 2007?

Last edited by john novak : September 28th 10 at 03:47 PM
mike_0 mike_0 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john novak View Post
When you have pages with text and pictures on them is there a way to lock the page so it cannot be scrolled down to another page. I am using Word 2007. Years ago I had a word processor and you could lock the pages so they would not move or jump to another page, Is there such a feature (of some kind) in word 2007?
I am using Word 2010 and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do this, too. If anyone who reads this can provide an answer, please do!