vijanand1279 vijanand1279 is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail Merge data for unique email Ids in one email

Hi Team,

Could some one help me with the mail merge for the unique items in one email based on the unique email Ids. I have the excel sheet which is having the data also the excel data on document format. The word document on which the mail merge should come below the paragraph is also attached.

Please help
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mail Merge data based on email Id in one email.zip (27.3 KB, 294 views)
vijanand1279 vijanand1279 is offline
Junior Member

could some one help me on the mail merge