Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SafeTex SafeTex is offline

Default Images in Word

Hello

I have the feeling I should know this but how do you insert 'images' in Word.
I'm not talking about pictures or ClipArt but tables with internal lines and columns

And not the Word tables that anyone can change but those nice looking tables that you no one can enter or copy (you can make them bigger or smaller though)

Finally, on a side note, I wanted to search in the forum for this but I just couldn't see a search window. Where is it please?

Thanks

SafeTex
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm not sure which kind of "tables" you are referring to. Could you elaborate
please?

Note that basically everything that you add to a Word document can be edited and
copied. And literally everything can be duplicated; if you can't do it in Word
directly you can always take a screenshot...

How to search UseNet depends on how you access the groups. For example, you can
search via Google Groups at
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!overview.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SafeTex" wrote in message

Hello

I have the feeling I should know this but how do you insert 'images' in Word.
I'm not talking about pictures or ClipArt but tables with internal lines and
columns

And not the Word tables that anyone can change but those nice looking tables
that you no one can enter or copy (you can make them bigger or smaller though)

Finally, on a side note, I wanted to search in the forum for this but I just
couldn't see a search window. Where is it please?

Thanks

SafeTex

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Hi,

And not the Word tables that anyone can change but those nice looking
tables that you no one can enter or copy (you can make them bigger or
smaller though)

do you think of drawing gridlines? Have a look at this article [Word
2007/2010]:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/wo...010097039.aspx

--
Cheers