Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elle Elle is offline

Default WHAT ARE BABY SPIDERS CALLED???

I need help on how to call an baby spider, scientifically
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Yandl Steve Yandl is offline

elle,

I generally avoid questions that sound like they are part of a homework
assignment but the answer is spiderling.

Steve

"elle" wrote in message
I need help on how to call an baby spider, scientifically

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

What I find fascinating is the number of people who can find these
newsgroups but can't seem to find Google. g
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton

"elle" wrote in message
I need help on how to call an baby spider, scientifically

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"I searched online for The Google but could not find it. Please tell me how
to find The Google on The Internets."

sigh

A spider ate my homework.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"elle" wrote in message
I need help on how to call an baby spider, scientifically

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

ROFL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton

"elle" wrote in message
I need help on how to call an baby spider, scientifically

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

How to call a baby spider: "Come here, Itsy Bitsy Spider"

"elle" wrote in message
:I need help on how to call an baby spider, scientifically

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That only works if you have a water spout.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"elle" wrote in message
:I need help on how to call an baby spider, scientifically

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

That only works if you have a water spout.

LOL

You guys sure are funnny!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

:
:
: LOL
:
: You guys sure are funnny!

It's the op's question that's funny ;-)
We just answer them for the way they are written.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] chrissystar81@gmail.com is offline

Lol

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement