Aviator14 Aviator14 is offline
Junior Member

Default How to format existing bullet points in a Word doc

Hello

I have an old Word doc containing many bullet pointed paragraphs within it. Is there a way I can format all the bullet points (e.g. increase the size, change the colour etc) without having to do them all individually across the document?

I'm using Word for Mac 2011.

Thanks