PeterAmirault PeterAmirault is offline
Junior Member

Default Transpose Date Format with Wildcards

I have a 150-page Reference file where the dates are in UK format and I'd like them in US format. Is it possible to use Wildcards to search and replace and transpose all instances of?

I have found this online:

[0-9]{1,2} [AFJMNSOD]*

Which searches and selects the DD and MM,

I've just not figured out how to transpose the two.

1 December 2001 to December 1, 2001

1 December. to December 1.

Thanks,

Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] leeibbo@googlemail.com is offline

Transpose date? detobias Tables 2 June 16th 08 11:01 PM
Change date format for Comments and display date in balloons Melissa Microsoft Word Help 13 January 30th 06 05:21 PM
How do I change the date format to a long date after merging it Marisa Mailmerge 2 October 31st 05 04:15 PM
I am trying to format the date returned by a custom date property Simon B Microsoft Word Help 2 August 13th 05 11:05 AM
Date issue merging from Excel field in Date format to Word Barb Reinhardt Mailmerge 1 December 17th 04 08:34 AM