Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RWilson RWilson is offline

Default Creating drop down lists

I am creating a contract and need to be able to add drop-down lists, I
thought this would be a simple process (probably is!) but I am not able to
get the list to drop. I have entered all the information but it only shows
the first entry and there is no option to scroll through the list of names.

Also I have addendums that I need to attach to the contract and wanted to
know if I can do this through drop-down lists as well. Meaning I want the
option of being able to select an addendum and have it added to the document
at the end or to be able to select N/A with out any type of attachments, is
this possible.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

I can be reached at

Thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Provided your dropdown list were created using the forms toolbard then
you will need to protect the form (click the padlock icon on the forms
toolbar). For the second issue, see:
http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm

For some examples of using a dropdown to control content.

RWilson wrote:
I am creating a contract and need to be able to add drop-down lists, I
thought this would be a simple process (probably is!) but I am not able to
get the list to drop. I have entered all the information but it only shows
the first entry and there is no option to scroll through the list of names.

Also I have addendums that I need to attach to the contract and wanted to
know if I can do this through drop-down lists as well. Meaning I want the
option of being able to select an addendum and have it added to the document
at the end or to be able to select N/A with out any type of attachments, is
this possible.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

I can be reached at

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RWilson RWilson is offline

Thanks for help and the website - I am still somewhat confused, but Macros
always do that to me. Anymore information you have or anyone else for that
matter would be greatly appreciated.