Why can't I get Multiple instances of word?

Old November 14th 06, 12:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laverne

Default Why can't I get Multiple instances of word?

While I have Outlook open and composing a email, Whay can't I call Up word.

I have word files that I would like to view sometimes while composing a
letter with Outlook.

Word will not let me do it, Why.

Laverne R. George Sr.

Old November 14th 06, 12:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

If you have Word as your e-mail editor, then you already have Word open and
can open documents from its file menu. If not the editor it is a completely
independent application and unaffected by Outlook.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

While I have Outlook open and composing a email, Why can't I call Up

Old November 14th 06, 01:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laverne

I understand that Outlook uses Word as it's editor and I don't have a problem
with it.
My problem is While composing using Outlook why can't I open and refference
written material in a word document. Can a word document be opened with
outlook? I have not seen this within outlook.

Do you understand what I am trying to do???

Old November 14th 06, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

If Word is the editor for Outlook (it doesn't have to be) then it is still
Word and all Word's functions remain available including the ability to open
another document or documents from the file menu. If it isn't the editor,
then Outlook and Word are completely separate applications.