Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dermot

Default Quick Launch Toolbar....

Can any one till me how the quick Launch toolbar is actually created.

I can browse to the folder and see the contents of the QL folder.....but I
would like to understand how it's converted into the actual toolbar beside
the start button?

I have spent a good part of the day looking through many involved XP
books....ie XP Inside out....etc...but they only tell you how to swith it of
and on.

Please someone put me out of my misery.
Thanks