Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcus Marcus is offline

Default How do I swap pages?

How do I manage to swap pages within word? For example, I have contents for
page 2 and 3 and I want to swap content in page 2 for page 3. Ending with
page 2's content in page 3 and page 3's content in page 2. I don't want to
delete and re-do my document. Is there a way to go about doing this? Thank
you!