aceychasing

Default Default dictionary change

I thought the way to change the sdefualt dictionary in Word was
Tools/Options/Spelling and Grammar Tab/Custom Dictionarys/ Select the
dictionary you want to be the default and then click Change Default.

Here is where I start having problems. I thought all I should have to do
after that is click OK and then its done. I took a test on SAM (a testing
site for school) and it kept saying the first wrong thing I did was click OK
after changing the default. Should I be doing something else before I click
OK?

Help?!!! I'm taking the MOUS Word test this afternoon!
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Replied to this duplicate question yesterday in a couple of
places.

Cindy Meister