shonaipaul

Default Sound button on WebTools toolbar doesn't work.

Whenever I try to insert a sound I get the message "object creayed in
HTMLInlineSoundCtl". How do I get access/check installation/etc of this to
enable the sound button to work?
garfield-n-odie

Hi, shonaipaul. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=886299 "'Application
is not available' error messages when you try to insert some Web Tools in
Word 2002 and Word 2003". The only solution for this issue is to uninstall
WinXP SP2, which is not recommended.