Mike

Default change default of recently used file list to 9 insted of 4

Please let me know how to change the recently used list entries of Microsoft
Word. I changed it by going to tooloptioinGeneral, then increase the list
to 9. However evertime, I rebot it . It set back to the default setting of
4. How to change the default setting to 9.

Thanks.

If your Options settings are not being saved, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm for instructions on
how to rebuild the appropriate Registry key.

"Mike" wrote in message
Please let me know how to change the recently used list entries of

Microsoft
Word. I changed it by going to tooloptioinGeneral, then increase the

list
to 9. However evertime, I rebot it . It set back to the default setting

of
4. How to change the default setting to 9.

Thanks.

Setting the default encoding...? Kenneth Microsoft Word Help 19 June 20th 05 06:52 PM
How to creat relative and shorthand file path names? 2dogs Microsoft Word Help 1 May 15th 05 12:11 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Cannot edit "Recently Used File List" options, because it is grey. jkerman Microsoft Word Help 1 March 30th 05 06:05 AM
How to change tabs in list template? hstijnen Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 02:54 PM