Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cprimerano cprimerano is offline

Default How do I...

Could someone tell how or if i could put text at the back of a business card
template? Because i want a 2 sided business card.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Use two templates. Turn your page over and print your back.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"cprimerano" wrote in message
Could someone tell how or if i could put text at the back of a business
card
template? Because i want a 2 sided business card.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/duplex_merge_data.htm

cprimerano wrote:
Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have a printer that duplexes you conceivably could. Or you
could print page 1, turn the paper over, and print page 2.

newsgroup so all may benefit.