Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Balosche

Default Formatting problem in Word 2000

There are several documents that one user has problems viewing, appears to be
a formatting problem. When the user views the document, there is an extra
line of text added even though it should fit on the previous line. There is
one word with quotations that keeps spilling over to the next line. These
spec. should all be fitting on one page but continues onto the next page.
Since this document contains specifications it all has to be on the same
page. When this document is opened from several other computers, it is viewed
and formatted correctly. The fields and margins are correct on the computer
that has these issues but it is still being viewed and printed out
differently. We all have the same version of Word installed but there has to
be something wrong with the format settings on that one pc. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TedMi

Does the computer exhibiting the problem have different print drivers
installed? The page will be displayed according to the formatting
capabilities of the active printer. Try installing the same print drivers as
the computers that format correctly.
--
Ted