#1   Report Post  

Default Help with using bookmarks & {Ref}

Hi All,

I am working on a company wide meeting agenda that has 10 agenda items. Each item will have it's own table for taking notes or actions (each table is just 1 row with either 2 or 3 cells), and I want those to collate @ the bottom of the document in tables so they can be easily shared or moved to the top for the next meeting to be reviewed as the past meeting notes / actions.

Using bookmarks seems to be the only way I can do this, but I run in to two problems:

Issue 1. If I use the bookmark for all 3 cells then each row is pasted at the bottom of the doc as its own table and I can't merge them together.
2. Because the text has to be entered after the doc is created, I can't bookmark a specific word. The only work around for this is to put a dozen or so spaces and hope the person clicks in the middle of them somewhere to start typing - but this means the end result at the bottom is an uneven array of text (looks unprofessional)

The images attached are named Issue 1 (showing what I want, but what happens) & Issue 2 for the above.

Does anyone know how to either
1. Bookmark a section before text is written to it and have the written text appear in the {ref bookmark} section?
2. Know how to copy several independent rows of cells and have them for a single table?
Attached Images

#2   Report Post  

the solution was to use content control text boxes and bookmark the content control (in design mode) and then ref that.
  #3   Report Post  

I make a lot of bookmarks, when work with Microsoft Word. I am a student, so I often write different essays. I am very happy to every help, so persuasive essays on https://phdessay.com/category/persuasive/ save my time and make my education easier.
  #4   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster

Default Help with using bookmarks & {Ref}

On Monday, July 29, 2019 at 6:31:08 PM UTC-7, DCantora wrote:
Hi All,

I am working on a company wide meeting agenda that has 10 agenda items.
Each item will have it's own table for taking notes or actions (each
table is just 1 row with either 2 or 3 cells), and I want those to
collate @ the bottom of the document in tables so they can be easily
shared or moved to the top for the next meeting to be reviewed as the
past meeting notes / actions.

Using bookmarks seems to be the only way I can do this, but I run in to
two problems:

Issue 1. If I use the bookmark for all 3 cells then each row is pasted
at the bottom of the doc as its own table and I can't merge them
together.
2. Because the text has to be entered after the doc is created, I can't
bookmark a specific word. The only work around for this is to put a
dozen or so spaces and hope the person clicks in the middle of them
somewhere to start typing - but this means the end result at the bottom
is an uneven array of text (looks unprofessional)

The images attached are named Issue 1 (showing what I want, but what
happens) & Issue 2 for the above.

1. Bookmark a section before text is written to it and have the written
text appear in the {ref bookmark} section?
2. Know how to copy several independent rows of cells and have them for
a single table?

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
|Filename: Issue 1 - bookmarks.JPG |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=241|
|Filename: Issue 2 - bookmarks.JPG |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=242|
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
DCantora

i do it
  #5   Report Post  

If you need interview paper sample or article you can use https://exclusive-paper.net/buy-interview-essay.php. My friends advised me and I was pleased. Many times I bought ready-made essays or articles and saved my time.

#6   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCantora View Post
Hi All,

I am working on a company wide meeting agenda that has 10 agenda items. Each item will have it's own table for taking notes or actions (each table is just 1 row with either 2 or 3 cells), and I want those to collate @ the bottom of the document in tables so they can be easily shared or moved to the top for the next meeting to be reviewed as the past meeting notes / actions.

Using bookmarks seems to be the only way I can do this, but I run in to two problems:

Issue 1. If I use the bookmark for all 3 cells then each row is pasted at the bottom of the doc as its own table and I can't merge them together.
2. Because the text has to be entered after the doc is created, I can't bookmark a specific word. The only work around for this is to put a dozen or so spaces and hope the person clicks in the middle of them somewhere to start typing - but this means the end result at the bottom is an uneven array of text (looks unprofessional)

The images attached are named Issue 1 (showing what I want, but what happens) & Issue 2 for the above.

1. Bookmark a section before text is written to it and have the written text appear in the {ref bookmark} section?
2. Know how to copy several independent rows of cells and have them for a single table?
this is very useful, thank you! I think everything is simple here. I think that the main criterion for such assistance should not be price, but quality of execution, this is more important. And only then, you need to look at the price. Knowingly choosing a cheap option, you run the risk of getting the result of the appropriate quality. I personally like Australian writing service https://au.edubirdie.com/marketing, I am very pleased with the quality of their work. If I was offered to try another option and save a couple of bucks, I would not even consider this proposal.

Last edited by Samadado : April 3rd 20 at 08:53 AM
  #7   Report Post  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
Oh well you always can solve this problem with legitimate essay writing service
I didn't solve my problem, are you sure?
  #8   Report Post  
Banned

It is really great that you have such perfect skills and you can work in this way with bookmarks. I suppose that it will be easy for you to find a nice job, but it is necessary to have a higher education, of course. You can check this link https://www.prepler.com/best-public-4-year-colleges and find something nice for you. I used this site when I was graduating from school.