Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike D. Mike D. is offline

Default document password not working

I have protected parts a document and sent it via e-mail the user on the
other end opened it with OpenOffice and was able to change anything he wanted
then I sent it to another who opened it with Word 2002 and the whole document
was proctected, does this only work with Word 2003 and above?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Any document that someone can see is vulnerable to being edited -
http://www.gmayor.com/Remove_Password.htm