Aurora

Default Can't create a new page at the bottom of my document.

I am using both Word and Excell 2000.
I copied a file from Excell in Word. At the end of the document (1 page so
far) I put in a manual page break- but the break when to the top of my page
instead. It made my page 1 become page 2 and put a blank page as page 1.
WHY???

How can I make this go right for me?

Aurora
CyberTaz

Hi Aurora-

It sounds like you had your insertion point at the _top_ of the page rather
than at the _bottom_ below the current content.

Go to the top of what is now the second page & press Backspace, then
Ctrl+End to go to the end of the document. Create your page break there.

HTH |:)