Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AngelaW

Default Margin Size

How do I set my margins to inches instead of points? When I go to page setup
and try to adjust my margins the default is in points instead of inches???
Don't know why this happened but how can I change it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans

You can set the measurement units under Tools Options General

Or, perhaps, it's this:

Enjoy,
Tony

"AngelaW" wrote in message
How do I set my margins to inches instead of points? When I go to page

setup
and try to adjust my margins the default is in points instead of inches???
Don't know why this happened but how can I change it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans

My pleasure!

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"AngelaW" wrote in message
You ROCK - thanks - I figured it was something that simple but I didn't

have
all day to figure it out for myself. Have a Happy Holiday - you just made

my
day.