Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
precious

Default headers and footers

I have created a manual at work all in one document. I have been trying to
create headers and footers for the different sections. When doing this, the
first section (2 pages) the header is ok. Then when I try to create a
different header for page 3 and 4 as this is a different section, it will
change to the header in the first section.

How do I section off my document so I can have different headers on one
document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

Turn off "Same as previous" in the second and subsequent
sections' header, and then modify the header. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm for
more information.