Embed clickable link in image in Word 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 28th 12, 10:31 PM
Karen Stavert Karen Stavert is offline

Default Embed clickable link in image in Word 2007

I have created a border in a Word 2007 document
that I will swap images in and out of...

Can I embed a clickable link into the image or the
border that will take people to a completely different
website?

This image is being uploaded to Facebook

Thank you kindly for your assistance Karen