George-NY

Default Printing Odd and Even Pages???

Hi All,
I have MS Word 2000 and would like to print out a document with odd pages
first and then turn the paper over and print the even pages. When I click
print it just starts printing. I know I have done it before on other
programs but can't figure out how to do it with MS Word.
Any help is appreciated.
George-NY

Chuck Davis

"George-NY" wrote in message
Hi All,
I have MS Word 2000 and would like to print out a document with odd pages
first and then turn the paper over and print the even pages. When I click
print it just starts printing. I know I have done it before on other
programs but can't figure out how to do it with MS Word.
Any help is appreciated.
George-NY

George,

File | Print
Then in the dialog box that opens, near the lower right is a box that reads:
All pages in range. Click the little down arrow and select Odd pages. Next
time select Even pages.

Pat Garard

G-Day George,

Please that most printers (Today) will do this for you -
When you use FilePrint, investigate your Printer properties,
if available select 'double-sided' and 'side-flip'.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"George-NY" wrote in message
Hi All,
I have MS Word 2000 and would like to print out a document with odd pages
first and then turn the paper over and print the even pages. When I click
print it just starts printing. I know I have done it before on other
programs but can't figure out how to do it with MS Word.
Any help is appreciated.
George-NY

George-NY

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message --

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
Melbourne, Australia

Thanks Chuck, Pat and Suzanne for the replys. You guys are a great help. I
see in the printer window DOUBLE SIDED PRINTING but I thought if I checked
it I needed the extra printer part to make that work. Also in the window
that comes up is PRINT ALL or below that you can check numbr X-X but the
drop down below that that lets you pick Odd or Even is not there.
A friend I worked with at NBC News wrote a screen play of our day at 9/11
and it is 80 pages. I wanted to save paper and print it on both sides but
no luck so far.
I will try the good suggestions and let you guys know if it works.
Thanks again.
George-NY