Work 2007 mail merge issue

Old March 29th 12, 07:47 PM
shilburn shilburn is offline

Default Work 2007 mail merge issue

I've worked with Word merge documents for a few years but this one has me stumped.

The data from one merge field changes to Italics after clicking on preview or completing the merge process. The "I" is then selected so I click on it to remove the italic selection but it comes back every time. The merge field isn't in Italics just the data.

Any thoughts.

Steve