wkrasl

Default Printing selected pages from renumbered sections

I have a read-only document with 125 total pages, as shown in lower left
corner. But the doc is in sections. Lower left corner also shows page
number starting over for each section. I want to print selected pages of
selected sections ... for example pages 6-25 of section 4.

I can't figure out how to do it without doing "current page" for each page.

On the print menu, I see the "Print Range" box. If my cursor is on page 6
of section 4 (which is also page 15/125) I can print that as a current page.
But neither "Pages 6-25" with cursor in section 4, nor Pages 15-34 with
cursor in section 1, gives me the correct pages.

I tried cutting the section into a new blank document, but the page
formatting comes out all wrong.

What is the solution to this problem?

When a document has more than one section, you have to include the section
number. See the "Print specific pages and sections" portion of the "Print a
document" Help topic or see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm