Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MarinerMB MarinerMB is offline

Default Viewing Text Too Big

All of a sudden my Word viewing has changed. The fonts look around size 72pt
and the ruler only goes up to 5" with spaces between. I have no idea how this
has happened and can't seem to fix it even in Page Layout.

When printing, it comes out in the normal size font that the page says it
is...but viewing is a disaster on screen and composing even worse.

Help!
My Thanks