jinay jinay is offline
Junior Member

Default integrate external data from excel to word

MS 2003 pro

Hi,

is there anyway i can set a drop down box in word, to find data from an excel spreadsheet.

Why i want to achieve this, we have several letters that are sent to customers, all the data is in excel, word be good if we could find an easier way to bring the data tot he letter.

thanks Harry