kerrymaid kerrymaid is offline
Junior Member

Default Fill in colour page border

Hi,

I have created a page border (green line) on my document. However I want to "fill in" the border in the same colour. I can't seem to see where I would do this. Any advice?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

Activate the document header and create a rectangle the size of the page
border. It will be anchored to the header, but you can specify its position
relative to the page to make sure it stays put even if the header changes.
Set the wrapping style as "Behind Text." Be aware that the color will appear
dimmed when you are working in the document body but will print at full
intensity. If you want the color to be less intense (more like a watermark),
then you will need to adjust the rectangle fill accordingly. Since you can
define both the fill color and the line color and weight of the rectangle,
you may not actually need the page border.

--
kerrymaid

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] kieran.d.n@gmail.com is offline