Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Melvin_cg

Default Page Numbers

i would like to know how to add page numbers at the bottom of the page
outside the page border i put for the page in MS WORD.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc

If I understand you correctly you want a page border and page numbering
outside that border.
Go to Format - borders and shading - page border tab - click on options - in
the measure from list choose from text - uncheck the item to put the border
around the footer (don't know the exact wording as I am using the Dutch
version here).
Hope this helps.
Luc Sanders (MVP - Powerpoint)
"Melvin_cg" schreef in bericht
i would like to know how to add page numbers at the bottom of the page
outside the page border i put for the page in MS WORD.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc

As always, thanks Suzanne

Luc Sanders (MVP - Powerpoint)
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" schreef in bericht
The check box in English says "Surround footer."

so
all may benefit.

"Luc" wrote in message
If I understand you correctly you want a page border and page numbering
outside that border.
Go to Format - borders and shading - page border tab - click on options -

in
the measure from list choose from text - uncheck the item to put the

border
around the footer (don't know the exact wording as I am using the Dutch
version here).
Hope this helps.
Luc Sanders (MVP - Powerpoint)
"Melvin_cg" schreef in bericht
i would like to know how to add page numbers at the bottom of the page
outside the page border i put for the page in MS WORD.

Imran junaideen Imran junaideen is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Thanks Buddy.. it's worth - thanks again....

Imran junaideen Imran junaideen is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc View Post