rgille

Default Word 2003 document screen quivers and jumps as I cursor down page

As I move my cursor insertion point down the page from line to line, my Word
2003 paragraphs seem to quiver and jump slightly. There is a lot going on in
this long document: Track Changes is turned on (with many deletion
balloons), lots of direct character formatting and applied paragraph styles.
Any idea what is causing this? Thanks in advance.
Shauna Kelly

Hi rgille

It may be a video driver issue. Go to the website of the manufacturer of
your video card and download the latest driver.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word