Night of the Living auto font changes!

Old January 7th 05, 09:05 PM
Andrew B

Default Night of the Living auto font changes!

Same problem I've seen other questions on: at some points in my doc, Word
will automatically switch to another typeface and font when I hit enter -
Arial 10 reg to Times 12 bold for example. If I backspace it changes the
*previous* line to something else again, like Arial 12 bold italic!! Yeesh!
The remedy I've seen suggested here is to go to Autoformat/Autocorrect
"AutoFormat as you type" and switch off the "Apply as you type" and
"Automatically as you type" stuff. I've switched off *everything* in these
boxes, plus some other stuff in "Replace as you type" (i.e. bold and ital
with real formatting), yet the problem persists.
Sounds trivial, but I can't work with a doc where the font is different
every other line, with weird bolding and italics etc.
Please - any other ideas anyone??? I have to stop these things!

Font Types - 2003 SJH Microsoft Word Help 8 January 13th 05 12:11 PM
Default font on envelope address Marcia Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 11:13 PM
auto text Lee Microsoft Word Help 4 December 31st 04 09:11 PM
Default Font Lloyd Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 03:42 PM
Auto Correct Problem Matt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 17th 04 06:29 PM