Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Missing Word program

For some reason my Excel and Word program files have disappeared. I looked in
the all programs and they are not there. I last used them yesterday and
everytihing was o.k. I have not done anything unusual, no storms,etc. All my
other programs appear to be o.k. Anyone have any suggestions? I am lost.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Please do not multipost. If you click on Start | Control Panel |
Add or Remove Programs, is Microsoft Office still listed as an
installed program? If yes, then run Detect and Repair as
described at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822238 "How to
understand the repair feature in Office 2003 and in Office XP" to
restore the Word and Excel startup shortcuts. If no, then
reinstall the program using your original Office CD and product
key.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I get all my Word documents within one Word window RobJacobs Microsoft Word Help 5 April 12th 05 03:04 AM