Florentine

Default how keep pagination not lose it when inserting files

i'm using word 2003 w/XP. i'm creating a book. i've saved individual poems as
separate files all paginated with margins, fonts, drop cap, etc. Now that I'm
ready to bring each file into its proper page and create the layout, all the
pagination is getting lost when I Insert each into one document.

Is there no way to make this work? It's all the same program, after all. I'm
pulling my hair out, what's left of it. It's 150 pages, so saving each file
as a PDF will take days.
thanks!

Florentine

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

[...]

Yes, it would be easier. But complicated tasks are just that. Word falls far
short i a number of areas and that one is just about the worst. Why can't
they fix it. Peole have been complaining for years.

Thanks anyway for your reply.