Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Anthony Hall

Default Managing CC address fields

Happy New Year to all,

I was hoping someone could start me on my journey of
understanding Word programming with a pointer on where to
start with the following:

I can generate a document using mail merge with Word 2003
with fields for the addresses and cc addressee, i.e.:

Dr. A Smith
12 Medical Way,
Get betterville.

Dear Dr. Smith,