Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Staarting communicating with new contac Staarting communicating with new  contac is offline

Default I added two contacts. It´s no use. Always the have STATUS UNKNOWN

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Use this big white space for your question. But it doesn't sound likely to
be a question about Microsoft Word. Perhaps you need to post in an Outlook
newsgroup?

"Staarting communicating with new contac" Staarting communicating with new

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What are they? Skype contacts? Windows Messenger contacts?

Maybe they do not want you to know their status.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP