Oneplusone Oneplusone is offline
Junior Member

Default Unexplained breaks in my Table - HELP!!

Hi all,

Have created a quite simple table in Word 2003 but for some reason it has left huge blank spaces at the end of several pages.

I've checked the obvious, page breaks, blank lines etc. but I just can't find a reason for it.

Some pages are full to the end with multiple rows - as you would expect, but there are 3 (out of 8) which have left a huge gap at the bottom of the page, when the next row is only 1 line!!

I'm sure I'm missing something really stupid and obvious but I just can't think what it can be...........Your help would be really appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See if there's anything in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm that will
help.

--
Oneplusone

Unexplained space below a heading in a 2 column doc... faerie_bel Page Layout 1 November 19th 07 10:02 AM
table breaks up CREEDA Tables 2 July 1st 07 12:24 PM
repeat header rows of a table when the table has section breaks jmiller8 Tables 1 August 31st 06 02:24 PM
Unexplained Change of Word Styles frankc Microsoft Word Help 3 July 31st 05 11:17 PM
table breaks Jugger-not Tables 0 February 9th 05 09:43 PM