Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
quest4rachit quest4rachit is offline

Default Border width of Table

Hello,
In our project we are generating a word document from a stored procedure.In
that word document lots of table are used to display information.Now the
problem is Client wants thin borders applied to tables.We have applied
border=1 and they want thickness of border to be less then 1.So we tried
applying borders in pixels .

When we applied borders in pixel then in the word document border gets
disapperared and gridlines appear in place of that.SO how can we apply border
to table with less thickness and avoid gridlines(when show gridlines property
is on) in place of that.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 point (line weight) borders can be applied to tables in
W2007 and I think in W2003 through the interface. I should think those would
work in VBA too.

HTH,
PamC

quest4rachit wrote:
Hello,
In our project we are generating a word document from a stored procedure.In
that word document lots of table are used to display information.Now the
problem is Client wants thin borders applied to tables.We have applied
border=1 and they want thickness of border to be less then 1.So we tried
applying borders in pixels .

When we applied borders in pixel then in the word document border gets
disapperared and gridlines appear in place of that.SO how can we apply border
to table with less thickness and avoid gridlines(when show gridlines property
is on) in place of that.

How to increase the vertical border width on markup borders. KingAir90 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 1st 08 03:43 PM
custom border width for page borders Skeet Page Layout 1 July 28th 08 05:18 PM
Help with table Width sam Formatting Long Documents 2 January 28th 08 04:58 AM
Get width of whole table? Ed Tables 1 April 16th 05 05:00 AM
Set width of table Leon Tables 3 March 7th 05 12:06 PM