Alberto

Default when I open word I have to delete a paragraph that was written in.

somehow a paragraph from a previous document has embedded itself in my
microsoft word, so every time I go to create a new document, instead of
getting a blank screen to start with I get this paragraph I have to delete.
Also, when it asks me to save changes and I say yes the file it asks to save
it to is automatically the first sentence from that paragraph.
Pat Garard

G'Day Alberto,

You have somehow saved some unwanted text into your
NORMAL template.

Please see:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...ocNotBlank.htm
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Alberto" wrote in message
somehow a paragraph from a previous document has embedded itself in my
microsoft word, so every time I go to create a new document, instead of
getting a blank screen to start with I get this paragraph I have to
delete.
Also, when it asks me to save changes and I say yes the file it asks to
save
it to is automatically the first sentence from that paragraph.

Pat Garard

You're welcome Alberto!!
--
Regards,