Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
m.mcrae m.mcrae is offline

Default Office Standard upgrade

I have installed Microsoft Office Standard 2007 upgrade on my computer.
Can I use the same installation disk to install the program on another
computer ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If it is a RETAIL pack, then you are permitted to install it on one desktop
and one portable, providing that ONLY the one registered user is going to
use Office. You cannot go away and use the laptop whilst some else is using
the desktop. If you do this, you may have to call Microsoft to activate the
second installation.

If you have an OEM version, then you are only ever able to use it on the one
machine that it was originally purchased for. It lives and dies with that
PC. It will not activate.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"m.mcrae" wrote in message
I have installed Microsoft Office Standard 2007 upgrade on my computer.
Can I use the same installation disk to install the program on another
computer ?

Make Office Basic 2007 look like standard Office? Joseph[_2_] New Users 1 September 26th 07 07:06 AM
Office upgrade ariana New Users 16 September 16th 07 04:23 PM
How do I upgrade to office 2003? Kathie Microsoft Word Help 8 June 29th 07 08:22 AM
Keep Word 03; Upgrade to Office Standard 07 AizAizA Microsoft Word Help 1 February 14th 07 11:40 AM
After upgrade from office 2000 to office 2003 Graphic Appears as . Officeguy Microsoft Word Help 0 February 8th 05 02:55 AM