Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
R.Scott R.Scott is offline

Default Page numbers go bad in TOC in Master DOC

Im using a Master Document and my TOC (Plus Table of Figures and a
Table of Tables) reside on 1 section and the rest of my document, each
section has its own doc. I open the master document first then expand
the subdocuments. Problem is every time I open it I have to Re-update
the 3 tables. It never keeps the page
numbers correct. Even If I multi save it. the TOC updates fine but I
save and come back and its all 3s or 7s or 12s some such.

I have Reading Layout disabled already

What can i check.