rednote46

Default How to move or copy an excel document into word?

Hi

I have been trying to do move or copy an Excel document Into MS Word but
copying and pasting only ends up with the excel table shifted off the page.
Is there any way I can click on something that says insert document, select
type & name and boom it appears in a document in the position I want? Can
someone please tell me how to get an excel document into word without warping
the excel document?

Thanks
Samantha

Have you tried to insert it at a either a bmp or jpeg file? I find that
usually works. To do that copy what you from excel, then use paste special.
Paste special offers a lot of different options.

Hope that helps

"rednote46" wrote:

Hi

I have been trying to do move or copy an Excel document Into MS Word but
copying and pasting only ends up with the excel table shifted off the page.
Is there any way I can click on something that says insert document, select
type & name and boom it appears in a document in the position I want? Can
someone please tell me how to get an excel document into word without warping
the excel document?

Thanks

CyberTaz

Hello-

You might want to try using InsertObjectFrom File (or Create from file,
depending on version of Word). You can either have a completely editable
embedded copy of the Excel data in your doc or you can choose to Link to the
original workbook in order to keep the content displayed in your doc
up-to-date.

Good Luck |:)