Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kay Johnson

Default How do I remove a watermark in Word doc when Format doesn't work

The Format, Background, Printed Watermark key says that I have no watermark
selected, yet the watermark is still on my document. Is there another way to
get rid of it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word, click on View | Header and Footer. Click on the
watermark to select it, and press the Delete key.