Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bobby Bobby is offline

Default Company Logo prints as black box - different problem than other po

Hello!

I created a business card using Avery Wizard which operates as a macro
within Word. I'm using Word 2003. I imported a .jpg image into the business
card. I formatted the picture's layout to "behind text". I copied the .doc
file to my laptop, which is connected to my printer. (My laptop does not have
the .jpg file that I imported into the business card; that file is on my
desktop pc - but that shouldn't mattter, right? Since the business card looks
right on the laptop in Word and in print preview...???)

ANYWAY - I have "Drawing Objects" selected in "Print Options" and the
business card still prints out with the logo as a black rectangle. I've also
altered the "Hidden Text" and "Background Colors and Images" setting in
"Print Options" but to no avail.

Can anyone help me with this? I appreciate it!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

The two most obvious points;

1- Have you recently checked to make sure your printer driver is up-to-date?

2- How is the printer's ink supply?

Also, not all JPEGs are the same - there is a great deal of variation within
that format which can account for such a problem. Have you tried printing
the image from another program or to a different printer?
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Bobby" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bobby Bobby is offline

Default Company Logo prints as black box - different problem than othe

My wife figured it out:

She copied the cell into Excel and converted it to greyscale, then pasted it
back into Word.