Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeanne Jeanne is offline

Default collection letter threatening legal action

I need good wording for a collection letter ($6000.00) for work done at the
customers request, that is more than a year overdue and I want to threaten
legal action (which I will follow through on) but want to be sure it is
worded properly.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Talk to your attorney.

We can help you with the format of the letter, not the content and certainly
not on legal issues.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jeanne" wrote in message
I need good wording for a collection letter ($6000.00) for work done at the
customers request, that is more than a year overdue and I want to threaten
legal action (which I will follow through on) but want to be sure it is
worded properly.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are serious about threatening legal action, it might be worthwhile to
get your attorney to write the letter (as JoAnn suggests). It seems to be
axiomatic that a letter from your attorney gets a better response than a
letter from you threatening someone with an attorney.

http://word.mvps.org