Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kkmoore kkmoore is offline

Default I am looking for a template to create bank deposit slips.

I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
template to create my own.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Unless your printer has a magnetic ink cartridge, you will not be able to do
this.

http://word.mvps.org

"kkmoore" wrote in message
I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
template to create my own.
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jan 7, 10:51*am, kkmoore wrote:
I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
template to create my own.
Thanks.

Chase ATMs now take deposits without deposit slips -- they simply read
the check when you insert it! (I haven't had occasion to try it with a
handwritten check yet.)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I have never trusted an ATM to take a deposit. I'm happy to take money out
of a machine, but when I put it in, I want to hand it to a person and get a
receipt.

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
On Jan 7, 10:51 am, kkmoore wrote:
I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
template to create my own.
Thanks.

Chase ATMs now take deposits without deposit slips -- they simply read
the check when you insert it! (I haven't had occasion to try it with a
handwritten check yet.)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It was ok when it went in an envelope with a deposit slip and a person
had to process it, then when they went to the new system not long ago
I went to the teller, but then there was a long line and I couldn't
wait so I tried it, and it worked, and includes a scan of the check on
the receipt if you want.

The way Chase operates, they probably own most of the bank branches
near you by now anyway.

On Jan 7, 11:36*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
I have never trusted an ATM to take a deposit. I'm happy to take money out
of a machine, but when I put it in, I want to hand it to a person and get a
receipt.

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in ...
On Jan 7, 10:51 am, kkmoore wrote:

I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
template to create my own.
Thanks.

Chase ATMs now take deposits without deposit slips -- they simply read
the check when you insert it! (I haven't had occasion to try it with a
handwritten check yet.)

checkeeper checkeeper is offline
Banned

Hello,