Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vance Wright Vance Wright is offline

Default Why doesn't my computer print more than one copy of a document?

When I print a document from word and want it to print more than one copy, I
select two copies that I want to print and it prints only one copy. If I am
printing from ather applications, such as Outlook Express, this print setting
works correctly and if I specify that I need two copies, that is what I get.
Is there a setting I can change to make this problem go away?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is a known issue. See the KB article at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918790/en-us ("You cannot print multiple
copies of a Word 2007 document").

--
Stefan Blom